Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm back! What do you want me to do...I'm sorry.

Hey looking for really cheap but trendy jewelry. Try www.girlprops.com.
I bought some bracelets from there, and they were broken in like 2 weeks. But I am really heavy handed with delicate items. Don't ask why, just clumsy that way..anyway..The bracelets were really cute though.

Don't you hate it when you forget something, but you think you can bring it back? It's like in the part of the brain where you really have to concentrate in complete silence and try to block out EVERYTHING just to have it stay on the tip of your tongue? Well, I am having one of those moments. There is this site I wanted to hip you on, and I actually used to check it out atleast twice a week and I can't remember it for the life of me! I am so mad. They had the coolest stuff. So get with me on that later, I am sure it will come to me.

If you're into printed or screen print tee shirts, you will love www.palmercash.com. The guy that owns it has been around for a couple of decades now.

Save Ya Later!

No comments: